Friday, September 29, 2017

Ramblings Part 2: About a Week Older

Hello pervs!

I started doing this blog thing about a week ago. For the past few weeks, I was thinking about doing something new, and talking about my interests on a blog seemed like it would be fun. As you might have realized in my earlier posts, I have strong opinions about unsourced material, the kind of stuff with ridiculous clickbait titles that lead you nowhere. In making this blog, I envisioned discussing and fleshing out media in the genre of erotica I'm most passionate about – incapacitation. No more guessing, investigating, and staying up all night for an unidentified pic or clip. The answer is all there, linked to more stuff that the reader may find as equally (or more) interesting.

One week in, I found the experience to be filled with a lot of difficulties. I don't really have my own PC so I do everything on my phone, and there are limits to what a phone can do with regards to designing everything in a blog (look at that hideous header image). Managing those Imgur galleries is such a pain in the ass, with failed or incomplete uploads, and defective embedding taking up a lot of precious time. Some of the difficulties stem from my inexperience in writing. I think that it is very apparent that my sentences are somewhat disconnected even though they're right beside each other 😁. 

But despite all this, I find the experience fulfilling. I get to learn new things like editing html, or picking the best punchline or one-liner for the occasion. Even though sometimes I feel like no one really cares about the stuff I write, little words of encouragement keep me going and validates the effort I make in spreading my fascination. This experience certainly is new AND fun.

I would like to take this moment to apologize for the current lack of content and sparse updates. I promise to keep making better posts and show you all the ideas I have in my mind 😁.

Thanks a lot for reading and visiting my blog. I hope we grow a thousand more weeks older together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment